Friday, July 22, 2011

Why I decided to publish Blueberry State of Mind.

At the age of 6, I began writing. Needing an outlet to take my mind away from the abuse I was enduring writing became the most beautifulest thing I could ever do. And so with my little naive hands, I, my pencil and pad sat about writing any and everything I ever reflected on. Being 6 believe me there was alot my mind experienced.
The birth of Blueberry State of Mind came On March 1,2011. Yet another milestone in my healing process. This book has alot of what I wrote from the age of 6 to now. I am encouraging all to pick up their copy of Blueberry State of Mind, a collection of reflective truths by Missy Smith available @Amazon, Barnesandnoble, Xlibris, Booksamillion and your local bookstores. Do not forget to follow me on twitter @msprettyeyes33 and facebook Author Missy Smith
I wish to thank all who are constantly reading my reflections on my blog, facebook and following me on twitter. I wish to also thank all who believe in me enough to purchase my book journeying with me and seeing my transformation from "Victim to Victorious".

I am the epitome of SURVIVOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment