Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Truth

The truth behind my writings are just that. TRUTH. Everything written is everything I have or am experiencing. A lot of my reflections stay hidden while a lot I bring to the forefront. I am at times an emotional writer. My words more often than I care to admit do not emote beauty. But they do more times than enough depict truths. For years I have been trying to pretty up my words and found that to be pointless for I lost me in the process. I have countless pages of words which is that of beauty but to me its fake. I wrote what I felt others wanted me too. Reading some of those writings I felt the pains of it not being the true me. And so I had to go back to the style of writing that was truly me. I write what my heart wishes to be told. I cannot fake something that is not there. So book 1, Blueberry State of Mind, a collection of reflective truths is 130 pages filled with my various truths. I simply tell it like it is. No glossing it. No trying to make it pretty. For life isn't at all times pretty and that is what I write about. "Life". There are reflections in this book that will shock some but will also show you that through times of tribulations, one can heal. I am a SURVIVOR and plan on remaining one.

I truly encourage all to pick up this book. It is not what some would imagine. I do know that when one hears the word "Poetry" they think of something totally different. But when you hear "Life Poetry", what do you think of? "Life Poetry" is the emptying of one's soul. Barring all whether good or bad. Yes, "Life Poetry" is the telling of Life in a Poetic tone. Life Poetry may not always be pretty, but it is always truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment