Monday, August 8, 2011

Still

Still,
By Missy Smith
Dedication to my Aunt Debbie Green

Like a river we cry deep
Sadness enveloping our soul
Despair gripping the very heart in which we love you so
A smile once abundant now hides behind grief
For you are gone now
Leaving without warning
Still, do not weep
For she is in peace
Forever bequeathed in beauty
A light that will continously shine
So smile when her name flows across your weary minds
Remembering though physically gone, she is here still
Her energy, her spirit, her laughter living on through loved ones
For sorrow is brief knowing one day we shall meet again



This is dedicated to my Aunt Debbie Green, she passed away Sunday Aug7,2011
Hours after our family reunion. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to see her when she came, I had already left. I love you and you are forever in my heart. Sleep in peace until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment